Terms and conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘GafferStaples’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is GafferStaples, 2 Orange Lane, Maralin, Lurgan, BT67 0RQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at www.gafferstaples.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return any goods from the date you received them.
To be eligible for a return, your goods must be unused and in the same condition that you received them.
Your goods must be in the original packaging.
You need to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your goods, we will inspect them and notify you that we have received your returned goods. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the goods.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain number of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your goods. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Contact Us: email@example.com
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.